This is one of these recipes that I know I’m going to find myself making over and over again. Because it’s so easy to make and one of these dishes that is perfect for any dinner party. You can either make it as a main dish and serve it with hummus or yoghurt sauce or as a side dish .
Precooking it in salt water really adds to the flavor and makes the inside beautifully soft and tender and the marinade is so good that I almost ate it on its own. I definitely can’t make enough of this.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1/2 cup or 120 ml of oat milk
- 1 clove of garlic
- 4 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped rosemary
- 1/4 cup or 60 ml of water
- salt and fresh cracked pepper
- a sprinkle of the paprika powder
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Bring a large pot with salt water to a boil.
- Remove the stem from the cauliflower and clean it thoroughly.
- Add the whole cauliflower head into the boiling water and cook for about 10-15 minutes depending on its size.
- Then remove it from the water, drain and let it cool down for a little bit.
- In a large bowl mix together all the ingredients, except for the cauliflower and the paprika, to make a sauce.
- Dunk the head of cauliflower into bowl with the sauce and cover it completely with sauce. Gently massage the sauce into the cauliflower as good as possible. You want to get as much sauce as possible in between the little florets.
- Sprinkle the paprika on top.
- Place the cauliflower into a ovenproof pan and bake for about 30-40 mins, depending on your cauliflower.